Center for Change Leadership Presents:
MASTERING CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE
Are you a business leader so distracted by the day’s crisis that you have forgotten about or lack the skills to help your team adopt change?
Distracting crises many companies face include debilitating issues with the supply chain and getting products to customers, complicated or convoluted business processes, resolving customer satisfaction issues, achieving sales targets, incomplete or incorrect financial data for decision-making, or controlling the ever-increasing cost of doing business.
Is your company navigating a complex business transformation but lacks the budget for full-time consulting support to lead change management efforts?
Are you a professional who seeks the training required so that you can sit for the Certified Change Management Professional Exam given by the Association of Change Management Professionals?
If this sounds like you, we can help!
This course provides:
- A 25-hour learning experience combining instructor-led training, with application and presentation opportunities that can be customized to meet the needs of your organization.
- Leading business practices, tools, and approaches that will help you improve alignment, accelerate change, and maximize business results.
- Access to a community of Change Makers to collaborate on business challenges and share our hard-won lessons to become familiar with proven and emerging change approaches, brainstorm new change solutions, and ultimately master change management so that we make a positive impact on our companies, teams, and careers.
Having the ability to lead change independently leads to:
- Saving time and money
- Delivering outstanding business results
- Reducing the productivity dip in the change curve and fully integrating changes
- Identifying and mitigating business impacts
- Engaging visible and committed stakeholders
- Aligning and preparing the change network to serve as a first line of defense
- Delivering timely and thorough communications and training
- Adopting new processes, behaviors, and ways of working
Our Change Management Certification Program gives you the practical structure, knowledge, tools, and support you need to lead successful change independently. This course was designed to enable participants to lead change on a big, complex project with ease.
During this experiential session, you’ll learn and apply practical change approaches used in projects with the option of creating a capstone presentation based on a real or conceptual project. In addition to learning from an industry veteran with almost 30 years of experience leading change, you’ll apply change industry-leading tools and share challenges, solutions, and insights with your peers. The course is offered both live in-person or live remotely via Zoom. The course instructional time is 25 hours and can be delivered over one week or three full days spanning three weeks. The delivery schedule may be customized to client business requirements for private cohorts. Attending a live course (in person or remotely) is compulsory to meet the ACMP requirements to sit for the CCMP exam. Finally, there will be a self-study option for professionals who desire to learn independently and are not seeking the CCMP credential.
What is the Center for Change Leadership:
The mission of the Center for Change Leadership is to help leaders, teams, and organizations adopt change. Our big purpose is to bring together C-Suite Change Makers to collaborate on business challenges and share our hard-won lessons in the change management space so that we can become familiar with proven and emerging change approaches, brainstorm new change solutions, and ultimately master change management so that we make a positive impact on our companies, teams, and careers.
Mastering Change Management is our flagship course to help leaders develop change capabilities. This program helps future change leaders develop the skills to navigate complex transformation projects with ease.
Participants will develop the skills needed to lead change independently through personal instruction, peer-to-peer learning, application and presentation opportunities, as well as reflection and feedback.
Course Learning Objectives:
– Build core capabilities in change management
– Learn real change approaches that can be applied to your next project
– Learn how to formulate, develop, execute, and complete a change management strategy and plan
– Apply change approaches on a real or conceptual project through a capstone presentation
– Complete course requirements to take the Certified Change Management Professional Exam (Qualified Education Provider from ACMP)
– Earn Continuing Education Credits
Enter Your Information to Watch On-Demand Webinar Now.
Please Enter Your Information to Watch On-Demand Webinar Now!
7 Steps to Thrive in the New World
Get a free copy of my e-book today!
Your Leadership Transformation Toolkit to Accelerate Performance & Advance a People-First Culture
FREE E-book: 7 Steps to Thrive in the New World
These 7 steps will revolutionize your leadership skills and help you successfully navigate the future of work from a people-first perspective!